My experience has developed by providing professional and business services to a diverse range of clients for over 20 years. Working closely with clients to help them improve their business performance and so achieve their strategic and business goals. Specialism is in privately owned businesses, ranging from start-ups to large well known corporates. Sector specialism is in tourism and hospitality.
- Strategic and business planning
- Business advisory
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Fellow, Institute Chartered Accountants England & Wales
- Associate, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Fellow, HOSPA (Hospitality, Finance, Revenue and IT Professionals)
- Committee Member ICAEW Tourism and Hospitality
- Bachelor of Science, University of Birmingham
A finance professional with 10 years' experience working in various accounting roles, from small businesses to audit sized companies.
With an industry and practice background combined, I am responsible for outsourcing, including month end reporting, VAT Returns, bookkeeping and some payroll.
My wife, two children and a cat keep me busy at weekends.